Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Family Blog Page!




Hello! Since so many people love Jett, we decided to create a blog so everyone can keep up with the little guy! He is 11 weeks old now, he will turn 12 weeks on Friday! It has gone by so fast! He is so special and has such a cute personality! He rolled over from his tummy to his back last week! He was pretty proud of himself! He is sleeping really well at night. Thankfully! He really enjoys his swing and he LOVES looking at ceiling fans and lights!

I was holding him today, and started patting him on his booty, and said to him, "It's hard to believe that one day I will be spanking this little booty because of your meanness!" and I kid you not, he looked up at me and giggled!! Coincidence or not?! I guess only time will tell! lol! I will try to post at least once a week, but if I don't, I'm sure everyone will understand! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I think he knew EXACTLY what you were saying he he he! Those are great pics of him - you do such good work! Of course when you have a subjet like Jett, it's hard NOT to make them look cute :)
    Grammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ami: Love the pics, I'm so glad you are doing this. He's precious.... and so is Pokey.

    Luann

    ReplyDelete
  3. got my card and pic of Jett!!! just one question zac...is the pic on the back of the card you or Jett???? hahahahaha!!!

    love you all
    your favorite aunt...

    ReplyDelete